Lumberjacks and LCLC COVID-19 Spectator Protocols
Lumberjacks and the LCLC appreciate your co-operation as we bring Jr A hockey to you with the saftey of COVID in mind. WE will have volunteers around to assist you getting in the proper zones and answering all questions you may have.
Arena is divided into 4 zones.
Zone A includes Section 5,6,7,8,9,10,11 Please Use Main Entrance
Zone B includes Sections 1,2,3,4,23,24 Please Use Main Entrance
Zone C includes Sections 18,19,20,21,22 Please Use Entrance in Lower Back Parking Lot (Stairs)
Zone D includes Sections 12,13,14,15,16,17 Please Use Entrance in Lower Back Parking Lot (Stairs)
Ice Surface Seating Please use main entrance and go down ramp to your seats
- Spectators will be Screened for COVID Safety before entry to Arena by our staff.
- Please respect Social distancing rules when in line up for entry(6 feet apart and masks)
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times unless eating or drinking
- There will be no standing allowed to watch games all spectators must be seated in their assigned seats.
- You will see seats roped off these are not to be used as they are for social distancing
- Each Zone will have dedicated Washrooms
- Spectators are not permitted to go between zones, there will be blockades to show you these zones
- All Spectators are to remained seated unless going to washroom
- When walking in your zone please stay to the right and keep 6 foot distancing between people
- There will be a canteen person available in each zone to serve you(Grab and go food and beverage)
- Beer will be sold but you must be sitting in your seat to consume alcohol